Teton County has announced that several County and town and county volunteer board vacancies will need to be filled at the end of this year. Those vacancies on county volunteer boards include the Alta Solid Waste Disposal District, the Teton County Board of Health, the Building Appeals Board, the Integrated Solid Waste and Recycling Advisory Board and the Teton County Planning Commission. The joint town and county volunteer boards with upcoming openings include the Affordable Housing Supply Advisory Board, the Jackson Hole Airport Board, the Parks & Recreation Advisory Board, the Pathways Taskforce and the START Board. The application period to serve on these boards is open through 5:00pm on Friday, November 9th. Interested volunteers may contact the county administrative office.
Mountain town News
- Startling climate change conclusions of Colorado researcher
- Can these Colorado governments win lawsuit again fossil fuel companies?
- Colorado may add carbon pricing to utility planning
- Warming temperatures but especially so during spring months
- Vail Resorts, Donald Trump and AOC on how capitalism has fallen short
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin