As of today, the Ride-to-Fly program between Jackson’s parking garage and the airport has come to an end. In its place is a new program called Taxi2Fly. Under the new program, locals can select the taxi provider of their choice and arrange for transportation from the parking garage to the airport. The fee for this service is $20 per rider each way. It is recommended that arrangements are made 24 hours in advance of the planned travel. Requests will be filled based upon availability. Meanwhile, limited parking is still available at the airport at a cost of $15 per night.
Mountain town News
- Startling climate change conclusions of Colorado researcher
- Can these Colorado governments win lawsuit again fossil fuel companies?
- Colorado may add carbon pricing to utility planning
- Warming temperatures but especially so during spring months
- Vail Resorts, Donald Trump and AOC on how capitalism has fallen short
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin