Jackson police continue to look for a man who robbed the Bank of Jackson Hole in Powderhorn Mall about 9:45 Monday morning. According to Police Lt. Roger Schultz, the man entered the bank and presented a note demanding money. He did not show a weapon to back up his demand. The man then left with an undisclosed amount of money from a single teller cash drawer. The man is described as approximately 6 feet tall, wearing a black beanie and dark coat. Lt. Schultz advises that if members of the public see someone matching this person’s description, they should not approach him, but notify the dispatch office at 733-2331 immediately.
Mountain town News
- Startling climate change conclusions of Colorado researcher
- Can these Colorado governments win lawsuit again fossil fuel companies?
- Colorado may add carbon pricing to utility planning
- Warming temperatures but especially so during spring months
- Vail Resorts, Donald Trump and AOC on how capitalism has fallen short
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin