Services for the man who was severely injured in an explosion that leveled his woodworking shop near Victor, Idaho have been set for Monday. 73-year-old Rodney Taylor had been airlifted to the Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center following the blast and transferred from there to the University of Utah Burn Center. He was later returned to the hospital in Driggs where he died of his injuries. Investigators determined the blast was propane fueled, but were unable to establish an exact cause of ignition. Taylor was found in the rubble of the workshop by neighbors who provided first aid until emergency responders could arrive. Taylor’s wife who was in the house at the time of the explosion was not injured in the blast despite the home being heavily damaged by the force of the explosion in the adjacent workshop.
Mountain town News
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin