Travel in and out of Jackson Hole Airport last month saw an appreciable increase once again. According to the monthly report to the airport board, passengers departing numbered 47,472 for a 27% increase over the same month last year. Those arriving through the airport numbered 40,264 for a 23% increase. Year to date, departing and arriving passengers increased 18% and 19% respectively. Meanwhile, air service to the valley increased by 18% last month over March of 2018, and is up 13% year to date compared with the same period last year. Jackson Hole was served by American, Delta, Skywest, United, and United Express with service through March to 12 cities throughout the US.
Mountain town News
- Startling climate change conclusions of Colorado researcher
- Can these Colorado governments win lawsuit again fossil fuel companies?
- Colorado may add carbon pricing to utility planning
- Warming temperatures but especially so during spring months
- Vail Resorts, Donald Trump and AOC on how capitalism has fallen short
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin