Jackson Town Council this week not only decided to reinstall the bollards along Snow King Avenue separating traffic from the bike lanes, but they decided to extend them two more blocks. The pilot project last year was declared a success with bicycle traffic up 18% along the route. Public feedback was mixed with cyclists liking them and feeling safer using the road, while motorists – especially those with larger vehicles – decidedly disliking them.
Mountain town News
- Startling climate change conclusions of Colorado researcher
- Can these Colorado governments win lawsuit again fossil fuel companies?
- Colorado may add carbon pricing to utility planning
- Warming temperatures but especially so during spring months
- Vail Resorts, Donald Trump and AOC on how capitalism has fallen short
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin