Recreational visitation to Yellowstone National Park in March eclipsed the numbers seen during the previous year. According to the National Park Service Visitor Use Statistics Office, 28,695 people entered the park for recreation during the month which is a 26% increase over March 2018. Non-recreational traffic into the park also saw a slight increase during the month. Added together, total visitations for the first three months of the year are up by nearly 4%. The increase comes in spite of seasonal closures at most of the park entrance stations beginning March first with the final closure March 16th. As yet, statistics for visitation in Grand Teton National Park during March are not available.
Mountain town News
- Startling climate change conclusions of Colorado researcher
- Can these Colorado governments win lawsuit again fossil fuel companies?
- Colorado may add carbon pricing to utility planning
- Warming temperatures but especially so during spring months
- Vail Resorts, Donald Trump and AOC on how capitalism has fallen short
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin