Recent national news about carbon monoxide poisoning in several of the nation’s ice rinks has caused a number of local residents become concerned about the carbon monoxide levels in Jackson Hole’s own rink at the Snow King Center. In response, Jackson Hole Fire/EMS Inspector Kathy Clay took time to ride and measure the ice resurfacing machine at the rink and was satisfied with what she found. Clay reminds residents that carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas that can occur just as easily in residences from gas heaters, vehicles idling outside, gas stoves and other sources. She encourages people to install carbon monoxide detectors in homes and offices if they don’t already have them. Meanwhile, she says Snow King is installing additional detectors at the rink.