A late night fire in Teton Pines required units from three stations to extinguish Saturday night. Units from Jackson Hole Fire/EMS were called to a fire in a condominium, after a chimney fire burned intoa chimney chase between two units and spread to the roof. Incident Commander Mike Moyer says the call came in at about 10:00 pm as an alarm fire since the occupants of the second floor condo were out at dinner when the fire broke out. Occupants in the first floor unit were unaware of the fire above. The fire had broken through the roof by the time the first units arrived, and personnel and units from Wilson, Teton Village and the town all responded. Moyer says it was 3:30 am before the last of the units left the scene. The condominium is used for vacation rentals, and Moyer says the living spaces below the fire suffered some water damage but little in the way of fire damage.