Ongoing problems with the heating system at the Bridger-Teton National Forest Supervisor’s office in Jackson have led to its continued closure. Forest Spokesperson Mary Cernicek says a forest employee working to make repairs Sunday afternoon was hospitalized after being overcome by fumes. However, fire officials who responded were unable to determine if there was a significantly high carbon monoxide level in the building. Firefighters aired out the building and contained a leak in the system, but the heating system remains non-functional at this time. Cernicek says there is no estimate regarding when the building can be inhabited again, and employees with offices there have been ordered not to come to work until the system is repaired and safe. Meanwhile, members of the public who need forest information or permits may continue to access those services at the Interagency Information Building several blocks to the north of the forest headquarters building.