The heating system is fixed now – sort of. With some creative engineering, heat has been restored to the Bridger Teton National Forest Supervisor’s office and measurements show now harmful fumes are being generated. Now, says Spokesperson Mary Cernicek, it is back to work today for the forest administrators. She says the Forest worked with the repair contractor and utilizing both the company’s equipment and the forest service equipment they determined there were no carbon monoxide levels deemed to be unsafe. Consequently, everyone will be back to work today and the office will be open from 8:00 until 4:30 . Meanwhile, Cernicek says parts have been ordered to replace those that malfunctioned and make a more long-term repair after Christmas. She says there parts that definitely need to be replaced in the heating system and some that have been ordered won’t be available until after Christmas. Once they arrive, she says “additional work is going to happen.” Cernicek points out that the problems are all part of the symptoms of an aging building that is slated to be refurbished or completely replaced once the adjacent property is sold to raise money for such a project.