Teton County, Idaho firefighters have battled three serious house fires in the last two weeks – one of which resulted in the total destruction of a home. Fire Marshal Earl Giles says that latter fire took place Tuesday in Packsaddle Estates, and firefighters found the 800 square foot structure fully involved when they arrived. Giles says the residents were able to escape unharmed but otherwise lost everything. The cause of the fire was attributed to a propane stove in use in the house. Giles says two earlier fires in the valley did considerable damage to homes in Driggs but did not completely destroy them. One started from an undetermined origin in the garage below the living quarters and the other began in the chimney chase which Giles says had not been constructed with sufficient clearance. Giles says as the region moves into the colder season, residents should be sure that any heating appliance is properly hooked up and inspected, that chimneys have been recently cleaned and that firewood is not piled up too close to the firebox of the wood stove or fireplace.