A large area of Teton Village’s commercial district was evacuated for approximately three hours Tuesday after a contractor doing excavation for new fiber optic lines accidentally hit a propane line near the Jackson Hole Aerial Tramway. Teton Village Fire and Jackson Hole Fire/EMS, augmented by members of the Community Emergency Response Team and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Personnel quickly evacuated hotels and businesses in the area. Among them were the Aerial Tram, Nick Wilson’s Cowboy Café, Walk Festival Hall, The Cody House, The Olympic Sports Plaza, Terra Hotel, The Mangy Moose, Crystal Springs Condominiums, the Bridger Center, The Alpenhoff and the Teton Club. Lower Valley Energy responded and placed a temporary clamp on the line, shutting off the flow until repairs could be made at a later date. Employees and guests were permitted to return to the area shortly before 1:30 pm.