It could have been a lot worse. A propane leak in the kitchen of the Chuckwagon Restaurant at Colter Bay burst into flame early Monday morning. Employees summoned the Park fire department about 5:45 am and Park Spokesperson Jackie Skaggs says response included the Colter Bay structural engine augmented by units from the Moran Fire Station of Jackson Hole Fire/EMS. Skaggs says once they were able to turn off the propane, the fire pretty much extinguished itself. Kitchen personnel were able to clean up and reopen the restaurant for the lunch crowd – but did lose their breakfast business. Skaggs says things could have been worse had it not been for the quick response of fire units and the promptness of the employees in summoning them.