The Jackson police officers responded to a burglary alarm at the AT&T store near Albertsons shortly before 4:00 am yesterday and found the store had been broken into and burglarized. Police called management to the scene and ascertained a number of cell phones had been taken. Police are in the process of gathering evidence including surveillance footage from the store. At this time, the investigation is ongoing. Police are asking that anyone with information that may be helpful contact Detective Figueroa at 733-1430 or Jackson Hole Crimestoppers at 733-5148 – you do not have to give your name.
PODCASTS FROM Jackson Hole Radio
Mountain town News
- One or two EV users a month just fine
- Quiet is the sweet spot amid this tragedy
- Can Colorado accelerate sales of electric vehicles to hit 2030 goal?
- Colorado utilities take step into energy markets as they evaluate what’s to come
- FERC order leaves Tri-State dispute with its largest members in Colorado
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin