Amid the COVID-19 situation, Bridger-Teton National Forest has decided to close the majority of its public toilet facilities indefinitely for the health and safety of visitors and staff. These actions will be implemented over the coming week and will be in effect until further notice. These actions have been taken based on the best available medical advice for cleaning per CDC guidelines and to promote social distancing.
PODCASTS FROM Jackson Hole Radio
Mountain town News
- One or two EV users a month just fine
- Quiet is the sweet spot amid this tragedy
- Can Colorado accelerate sales of electric vehicles to hit 2030 goal?
- Colorado utilities take step into energy markets as they evaluate what’s to come
- FERC order leaves Tri-State dispute with its largest members in Colorado
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin