Silver Star Communications has announced the establishment of “Open Wi-Fi hotspots” to anyone who needs them in Teton Valley, Idaho and Star Valley, Wyoming. The hotspots are outdoor locations to support physical distancing. Consequently, Silver Star says be prepared to work in your car or to be dressed appropriately for the weather. In Idaho, the sites have been placed at Sherman Park in Victor, in the 6300 block of North Main in Tetonia; and in Wyoming, the sites are near the post office in Irwin, the 170 block of Thane and the fairgrounds in Afton.
PODCASTS FROM Jackson Hole Radio
Mountain town News
- One or two EV users a month just fine
- Quiet is the sweet spot amid this tragedy
- Can Colorado accelerate sales of electric vehicles to hit 2030 goal?
- Colorado utilities take step into energy markets as they evaluate what’s to come
- FERC order leaves Tri-State dispute with its largest members in Colorado
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin