The Trash Transfer Station move to a no-direct contact policy immediately. Cash, check, and credit card transactions will no longer be processed at the scale house window beginning March 23rd. Payment may be made with a card on file, a pre-existing account, or the commercial RFID program. Scale house staff will use microphones and the sliding drawer to interact with customers for the foreseeable future. This preparation process will likely cause delays and the county asks for your understanding and patience during this unprecedented event. Meanwhile, the recycling center will not have shredding or e.waste services available and household hazardous waste collection has been canceled on April 7th. Commercial recyclers with trailers should continue to call ahead prior to coming to the Recycling Center.
PODCASTS FROM Jackson Hole Radio
Mountain town News
- One or two EV users a month just fine
- Quiet is the sweet spot amid this tragedy
- Can Colorado accelerate sales of electric vehicles to hit 2030 goal?
- Colorado utilities take step into energy markets as they evaluate what’s to come
- FERC order leaves Tri-State dispute with its largest members in Colorado
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin