Airport Traffic Still Way Down

/

Passenger Traffic through the Jackson Hole Airport continued to sag through September. According to the monthly report to the airport board, 32,648 people boarded flights out of the Jackson terminal which amounted to 33% of the traffic seen during the same month last year. 33,967 passengers arrived here which was only 28% of the air travelers counted during September 2019. Altogether, those arriving and departing the valley by air are approximately 42% fewer year-to-date. Understandably, the number of flights has also been curtailed in response to the downturn. Comparatively speaking, while statistics are not yet available for September, air travel was reportedly down 70% nationally during the month of August as a result of the COVID pandemic.



Previous Story

Muldoon Accuser Responds to Candidate Forum

Next Story

Old Bill’s Celebration is Virtual

Latest from Blog

Swan Valley man found

A Swan Valley man missing since October 9th has been located. Bonneville County Search and Rescue

withemes on instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: No connected account.

Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.