Teton Road and Levee Supervisor announced that some county roads will be reduced to a 40,000-pound gross vehicle weight restriction effective March 25th include Fall Creek Road, Fish Creek Road/Wilson Square, South Park Loop Road, Boyles Hill Road, Spring Gulch Road, Buffalo Valley Road, Alta Ski Hill Road, and Hoback Junction South Road. Emergency vehicles and critical services, such as propane delivery and refuse collection, are exempt from this order.
Mountain town News
- It’s not drought, but what do we call it?
- Why S&P knocked down its rating for Tri-State from A- to BBB-plus
- Kit Carson Electric announces milestone in solar plus storage
- Southern Utes involved in carbon capture venture in Southwest Colorado
- Are sustainability folks in businesses complicit with evil fossil fuel?
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin