Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has announced plans to remain open through the scheduled winter season until April 11th, with enhanced health and safety protocols. The resort is requiring face coverings and keeping all health protocols in place through the end of the season. Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Vice President of Operations, Tim Mason notes, “Spring is here, and we all are enjoying the warming temperatures and sunshine. However, we are not in the clear yet in terms of health and safety with COVID-19.” The resort continues to follow all local, state and federal health orders and requests guests to be vigilant and adhere to all health and safety guidance.
Mountain town News
- It’s not drought, but what do we call it?
- Why S&P knocked down its rating for Tri-State from A- to BBB-plus
- Kit Carson Electric announces milestone in solar plus storage
- Southern Utes involved in carbon capture venture in Southwest Colorado
- Are sustainability folks in businesses complicit with evil fossil fuel?
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin