Teton County/Jackson Parks and Recreation will be open for Teton County School District #1 Spring Break from March 29th through April 9th. During this time, there will be family swim hours and lap swimming. Building hours will be adjusted to accommodate those swimming hours. The recreation center will be open Monday through Friday 6:00 am until 6:30 pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm. The public is invited to check the Teton County/Parks and Recreation social media pages and website for up-to-date program offerings, or contact the Rec Center at tetonparksandrec.org or 739-9025 with any specific questions about Spring Break operations.
Mountain town News
- It’s not drought, but what do we call it?
- Why S&P knocked down its rating for Tri-State from A- to BBB-plus
- Kit Carson Electric announces milestone in solar plus storage
- Southern Utes involved in carbon capture venture in Southwest Colorado
- Are sustainability folks in businesses complicit with evil fossil fuel?
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin