Chemical mix-up sends employees to hospital

Three employees at the Wort Hotel were hospitalized and the building evacuated after the wrong cleaning chemicals were inadvertently combined in the building’s basement. Hazmat units were dispatched to the scene shortly after 9:00 am. The toxic mixture was limited to a single five-gallon bucket. Of the three employees sent to the hospital, two were quickly released while one was held for treatment.

Previous Story

Grizzly kills Montana cyclist

Next Story

Killer bear still on the loose in Montana

Latest from Blog

Fire near Big Piney

A Type 3 firefighting team has been ordered to suppress a new fire located about half-way

withemes on instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: No connected account.

Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.