Fire guts house in Thayne

A late-night fire ripped through a home in Thayne Friday night devastating the garage and about half of the house. The residents of the home, Gary and Ann Herrod, were able to escape, but were taken to Star Valley Health to be checked for smoke inhalation. The couple has lost virtually everything including both vehicles. A fundraising effort has been launched for the couple online.



 

Previous Story

Coat drive a success

Next Story

Red Cross giving tornado aid

Latest from Blog

withemes on instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: No connected account.

Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.