Fire destroys cabin at Swan Valley lodge

Fire destroys cabin

An early morning fire Tuesday has completely destroyed one of the ten cabins at a well-loved fly-fishing guide business on the Snake River.

A passerby called 911 at about 12:30 am reporting one of the cabins at The Lodge at Palisades Creek was on fire. Swan Valley Fire Chief Travis Crystal told KIFI-TV News it appears the fire was started by a baseboard heater in one of the rental cabins.

The cabin valued at close to $100,000 dollars was a total loss. Ammon Fire Department and Idaho Falls ambulance assisted with the incident.




Previous Story

Scientists tracking Wyoming wolves

Next Story

Wyoming Governor to run for second term

Latest from Blog

withemes on instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: No connected account.

Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.